Now you know the benefits of having an online small store by Facebook Page for your business and it’s time to know how to grab the opportunity and get these benefits.
Let me know how to the Facebook business page by following a few simple steps.
1. Create your Facebook Business Page.
Before creating a business page it’s important to ensure that you are setting the right type of account. Keep Remembering that you are creating a business page, the face of your business that will help you to grow. You are not creating a Facebook profile so don’t select random categories or types of Facebook pages.
A Facebook profile is a personal account that you can make public or private. It depends on the settings that you want to select. A Facebook personal account designed to share information thought, images video, and the things that you want to share. You can share your activities too on Facebook with your friends and family.
But Facebook business Pages are public profiles that let businesses and the public connect with fans and customers. It’s a way to reach out to customers from different states and cities. Users just need to “like” your business Page and they will get updates from the Page on their News Feed.
Go to Meta’s Set Up a Facebook Page weblink to get started.
2. Need to Fill in Information.
To create a Facebook Business Page, you must have a Facebook profile and then you can create a Facebook page easily. While creating a Page, you have to answer some questions that the Facebook community needs to know to make your page.
You need to file some information such as a category to describe your Page and your business’s name, address, and phone number. It’s crucial to include as much information as possible so that customers can easily recognize your Page. That will help them to find information about your business and products.
3. Add profile and cover photos.
On the Business page, you can upload a profile and cover to make your page look more attractive and lead to better engagement rates with your content.
4. Fill the Page sections.
You can add many sections to a Facebook Page, but not every section will be a good fit for your business. Here are some sections you need to add:
• Home: This section helps to give a better outlook of your business page because all your updates and posts live here. Users see this section when they visit your Page.
• About: The About section is one of the most essential parts of your Facebook Page. You need to Fill in the address, your business details, contact information, opening& closing hours, and website URL. Most people often visit to your business page and find specific information about a business. Don’t forget to fill in these details
• Community: In the Community section, you can posts, photos, and videos. Customers can quickly check out your store here.
• Events: Creating event pages and promoting upcoming events will also help to engage new customers. Once you create an event on Facebook, you can invite people and share specific information about it all in one place.
• Info and ads: this section shows the followers and Facebook ads.
• Offers: You can post different deals and discounts in Offer Section. This is an easy way to get people to come to your Facebook Page.
• Posts: This section will show the post that you posted on your Facebook page.
• Reviews: In this section customers can review your products and services. People can also check your product and service rating and can get an idea about your business performance. This will also help to increase your sale factor.
• Services: You can showcase your services in this section. You can also add information about your specialties.
• Shop: You can add your inventory to the shop section and users can buy your products directly from Facebook.
These Sections will make online business handling so easy for everyone. Next will discuss steps on how to create an online business page on Facebook.